ICON EXECUTIVE TRANSPORTATION – TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Airport Transportation is a “point to point” transfer within our service area with no stops in between. “Subject to availability. With this service, we allow 15 minutes to load from your requested pickup time or our arrival time (if after your pickup time). After 15 minutes, the regular hourly overtime rate will apply.
- Cancellation policy: Cancellations must be made within 24 hours after booking for full refund if booking is more than 30 days from cancellation date. If cancellation is made between 14-30 days from scheduled booking, there will be a $100.00 cancellation fee. If fewer than 14 days, deposit will be forfeited and considered full and payable. Deposits are not refundable for special event’s (ie, holidays, proms, concerts, sporting events, etc.) and is considered full and payable for cancellations within 30 days of scheduled booking.
- Company is not liable in the event of mechanical breakdown while on charter and will only be responsible for making up lost time at a mutually agreed date.
- The client assumes full financial liability for any damage to the limousine by them or any members of their party. A fee of $1000.00 will be charged for each carpet or seat burn, a fee of $550.00 due to sickness-interior or exterior and a $20 fee for each broken glassware. Drug use is prohibited by law. Any fines will be paid for by the customer. The driver has the right to terminate the run without refund (if there is blatant indiscretion on the part of the client(s). It is Illegal to stand through the sunroof, therefore, the sunroof is not to be opened at anytime during the charter. Smoking is NOT permitted in any of our limousines. If customer is found or there is evidence of smoking in our cars, there will be a $1000 fee for neutralizing smoke odor.
- Overtime pay will apply after the first 15 minutes of prearranged time described on the run sheet at the rate.
- Icon nor its affiliated companies will not be responsible for delays or the termination in winter caused by unsafe road conditions (ie. not salted, accidents, etc.).
- Icon is not responsible for articles left in the limousine.
- If a balance is due, it is to be paid to the driver in cash on the run date before the beginning of the trip or 24 hours prior to the run if balance if paid by credit card.
- Vehicles cannot be loaded beyond seating capacity.
- Cancellations have to be written and submitted to us via email and have to be confirmed by our representative that it was received.
- Electronic delivery, submission of a reservation online or mailing of contracts along with credit card deposits constitutes full agreement to the terms of the contract.
- Any person (s) under the legal age of drinking as set by the state, is NOT permitted to consume alcohol anytime within the charter time.
- For “Transfers”, particular cars may be requested but are not guaranteed. For this service, we will make every attempt to accommodate your request for a particular car but a car with similar or greater passenger capacity may be substituted. Icon may utilize the services and car(s) of affiliate limousine companies at it’s discretion
- By your submission of a reservation online; you agree that you have the authority to make charges to the credit card you provided and agree to all terms, conditions, and charges made by ICON Executive.
Parents will be responsible for any irregular behavior of passengers that are minors. Any infractions of this agreement will cause the services to be terminated immediately and all monies paid shall be forfeited.
Governing Law and Attorneys’ Fees: This agreement shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the state of Mississippi. If any provision of the agreement is unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect. In the event any legal action is taken by either party against the other party to enforce any of the terms and conditions of this agreement, it is agreed that prevailing party be awarded all court costs, reasonable attorneys’ fees and expenses.
Oxford Limousine ("Oxford Limousine") operates oxfordlimo.net and may operate other websites. It is Oxford Limousine policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites.
Like most website operators, Oxford Limousine collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Oxford Limousine purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Oxford Limousine visitors use its website. From time to time, Oxford Limousine may release non-personally-identifying information in the aggregate, e.g., by publishing a report on trends in the usage of its website.
Oxford Limousine also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for logged in users and for users leaving comments on oxfordlimo.net blogs/sites. Oxford Limousine only discloses logged in user and commenter IP addresses under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information as described below, except that commenter IP addresses and email addresses are visible and disclosed to the administrators of the blog/site where the comment was left.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Oxford Limousine websites choose to interact with Oxford Limousine in ways that require Oxford Limousine to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Oxford Limousine gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who sign up at oxfordlimo.net to provide a username and email address. Those who engage in transactions with Oxford Limousine are asked to provide additional information, including as necessary the personal and financial information required to process those transactions. In each case, Oxford Limousine collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor's interaction with Oxford Limousine. Oxford Limousine does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
Oxford Limousine may collect statistics about the behavior of visitors to its websites. Oxford Limousine may display this information publicly or provide it to others. However, Oxford Limousine does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
Oxford Limousine discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only to those of its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations that (i) need to know that information in order to process it on Oxford Limousine behalf or to provide services available at Oxford Limousine websites, and (ii) that have agreed not to disclose it to others. Some of those employees, contractors and affiliated organizations may be located outside of your home country; by using Oxford Limousine websites, you consent to the transfer of such information to them. Oxford Limousine will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. Other than to its employees, contractors and affiliated organizations, as described above, Oxford Limousine discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only in response to a subpoena, court order or other governmental request, or when Oxford Limousine believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of Oxford Limousine, third parties or the public at large. If you are a registered user of an Oxford Limousine website and have supplied your email address, Oxford Limousine may occasionally send you an email to tell you about new features, solicit your feedback, or just keep you up to date with what's going on with Oxford Limousine and our products. If you send us a request (for example via email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. Oxford Limousine takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
If Oxford Limousine, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Oxford Limousine goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Oxford Limousine may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.